Department of Revenue -Time to pay taxes
Remember to file on time Due dates
- Monthly returns are due the 25th of every month.
- Quarterly returns are due the end of the month following the tax quarter.
- Annual returns are due January 31. (e.g. The Annual 2017 tax return is due January 31, 2018)
- 19 percent penalty due after the last day of the month following the return's due date;
- 29 percent penalty due after the last day of the second month following the return's due date Note: The minimum penalty for late payment is five dollars.