Thinking to open your own Business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It's everything that comes after the excitement and thrill have worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
- Prepare an initial business plan.
- Determine your start-up needs.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages.(partnership, corporation, Llc)
- Select the right accounting software.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.